Tax Blog

April 10, 2012
Comments: 0 comments
There are pros and cons to filing for an extension on your tax return. It could be the right choice for you if you were unemployed during 2011 or 2012, you cannot pay the taxes you owe, or you don’t have all the documentation you need to file your tax returns by April 17, 2012, but there are consequences.